- Museum of International Folk Art
- New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors
- New Mexico Museum of Art
- Museum of Indian Arts & Culture/Laboratory of Anthropology
- New Mexico State Monuments
- Office of Archaeological Studies
The State of New Mexico provides funding for only the most basic of our institutions' needs – and so, together with our donors, members, volunteers and staff, the Museum of New Mexico Foundation works to protect and present the thousands of artifacts and artworks held at our institutions to thousands of New Mexicans and visitors each year.
The Museum of New Mexico Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization and your gifts are tax-deductible. To make a contribution, click here. To review frequently asked questions, click here.