When you become a Business Council member you receive exclusive benefits specially designed for you to enjoy our four museums in Santa Fe, seven historic sites statewide and the Office of Archeological Studies. Your membership allows the Foundation to further its mission and to provide vital support services to our cultural institutions.
For more information or to join contact Mariann Lovato at 505.982.6366 ext. 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
View our current Business Council Members here.
Levels and Benefits
- Free, unlimited admission for one year to four museums and seven historic sites statewide
- Subscriptions to El Palacio and Member News magazines and our bi-weekly Member E-News
- Name recognition in our Annual Report, on museumfoundation.org and in an annual full page ad in the Santa Fe New Mexican
- 10% discount at five museum shops and two online stores, shopmuseum.org and worldfolkart.org; 10% dining discount at Museum Hill Cafe; 10% discount on museum rentals
- 15% advertising discount in El Palacio
- Invitations to Member Previews and special events
- Membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association, grants free admission and discounts at more than 750 institutions (narmassociation.org)
- Discounted memberships for employees
$1,500 Regents' Council
All of the above Benefactor benefits plus:
- 4 Member for a Day passes; gives your guests free admission and 10% shops discount for one day
- Name recognition on donor boards inside the four museums
- Invitations to The Circles First Looks; see exhibitions before they open to the public with a small group of elite donors
$2,500 Governor's Council
All of the above Benefactor and Regents' Council benefits plus:
- 2 additional Member for a Day passes for a total of 6
- Business profile in Member E-News, read by more than 11,000 subscribers
- Opportunity to host a private tour, meeting or retreat at a museum
- Opportunity to host a Business Council event at your business
View a pdf of the brochure