Camalache - Música Buena Public Opening
Join us for this Free Family Friendly public exhibit opening from 1 to 4 p.m. with Music, food and dances. Everyone one is encouraged to come in their fancy Fiesta dress.
- Matachines de Bernalillo will dance outside on Museum Hill Plaza staring at 1:00 pm
- Cipriano Vigil performs NM Folk Music from 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- Lone Piñon performs NM Folk Music from 2:30-4:00 p.m.
- Corn Husk doll making activity with Becky Dickens from 1:00-4:00 pm
- Enjoy refreshments provided by the Museum of New Mexico Women’s’ Board from 2:00-4:00 pm
- Big Jim Farms from Corrales, will be roasting and selling green chile