Activities for All in the Fall
The Fall in Santa Fe is a great time to explore local activities, visit museums and enjoy the great outdoors. Here are some wonderful spaces and events to check out:
• Stop by one of the museum shops for unique souvenirs and gifts
• Wednesday October 19th, Let’s Take a Look at the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture: bring a weaving, ceramic, piece of jewelry (or something else) to our in-person meeting, and curator of ethnology Tony Chavarria (Santa Clara Pueblo) and MIAC assistant curator, Lillia McEnaney.
• Visit Museum Hill, home of the, the Museum of International Folk Art, Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Museum Hill Cafe, Santa Fe Botanical Garden, the Wheelright Museum of Indian Art and the Museum of Spanish Colonial Art
• Sunday October 23rd the Public Opening of Righting a Wrong: Japanese Americans and World War II at the New Mexico History Museum
• Sunday October 30th at the Museum of International Folk Art come experience the Day of the Dead/Dia de Los Muertos Community Celebration
• Go to the famous Santa Fe Farmers Market for get local produce and bask in the smell of roasting green chiles
• Enjoy a local cocktail or mock tail at Altar Spirits to finish off your perfect fall Santa Fe experience
The event listings and image are from the Museum of New Mexico Foundation’s Website.