The Circles Explorers
The Circles is the premier membership of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation, and the Explorers is a special group of Circles members with a sense of adventure.
You’re invited to become a Circles Explorer and enjoy exclusive benefits and unique experiences that will enhance your appreciation of the art, culture and history of New Mexico.
Your membership support will also enable the Foundation to provide essential services to the Museum of New Mexico system.
Each year, the Circles Explorers will embark on two adventures (additional fee may apply) in collaboration with our four state museums in Santa Fe and eight historic sites statewide. You might explore archaeological treasures in Chaco Canyon, raft the Rio Grande, solve a murder mystery in Lincoln County or go glamping in the Organ Mountains.
You’ll also be invited to The Circles Signature Summer event featuring great food and drink and special entertainment.
- Free, unlimited admission for one year to our four state museums in Santa Fe and seven of the eight historic sites statewide
- Advance notice of exhibitions and special events
- Invitations to exhibition previews and member-only events
- Subscriptions to quarterly El Palacio and Member News magazines, monthly Circles E-News and our bi-weekly Member E-News
- 10% discount at Museum Shops online at shopmuseum.org
- Invitation to members-only Museum Shops Sale twice a year
- 10% dining discount at Museum Hill Café
- Membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association grants you free admission and discounts at more than 1,000 cultural institutions
- Recognition on four museum donor walls as a Circles Explorer
- Invitations to Member Mondays, small group exhibition tours
- Six Member for a Day Passes
- Invitations to select Circles First Look exhibition previews
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Invitation to Conversations with the Curator tour
- Invitation to The Circles Signature Summer Event
- Invitation to a special museum event for families (Explorers only)
- Invitations to two southwest adventures (Explorers only, additional fee applies)