EXPLORERS | APRIL 2023
Circles Explorers 2023 Calendar of Events
- Circles Explorers Weekend Adventure to Durango, April 20-22 (Circles Explorers). We’ll visit the newly opened Blue Rain Gallery for a welcome cocktail reception, the Center of Southwest Studies at Fort Lewis College for a private tour and Toh-Atin Gallery for an artist talk, followed by a group dinner. We journey on to Chama, NM, for a weaving/natural dyeing demonstration at Tierra Wools and luncheon (additional fee applies). (Trip is Full)
- Circles First Look: Shadow and Light, Summer (Circles and Circles Explorers) Join us as we celebrate the grand opening of the New Mexico Museum of Art’s Vladem Contemporary in the Santa Fe Railyard.
- Circles Explorers Weekend Adventure to Silver City, August 3-6 (Circles Explorers). A weekend adventure with our Director of the Office of Archeological Studies, Erik Blinman’s who be our guide through the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument in addition to viewing the cities art galleries history and more (additional fee applies).
- Circles Explorers Travel: Iceland, October 29- November 4 (Circles Explorers) We will caravan in luxury campers through the natural wonders of Iceland, steeped in history and culture (additional fee applies).
- Circles Explorers Adventure to Marfa TX, November 9 – 13 (Circles Explorers) Join us as we discover the art, culture and mystique of Marfa. There we will stay at the uniquely special El Cosmico and visit the Chinati Foundation, Ballroom Marfa, Marfa and Presidio County Museum, Marfa Contemporary, view the Marfa Mystery Lights and more. (Additional fee applies).
- MNMF Holiday Party, December (Circles and Circles Explorers) What a better way to celebrate the Holidays than with your fellow Circles family. Each year the Foundation hosts a special holiday celebration with lavish food, spirits, entertainment in a lovely festive setting for its Circles, Business Council and Corporate Partner members. The location changes every year so not holiday part is the same.