Public Opening: Here, Now and Always
The Museum of Indian Arts and Culture invites you to the public opening of Here, Now and Always, which will be filled with artist demonstrations and musical performances. Catering on Saturday, July 2, will be provided by Rena Chavarria (Santa Clara Pueblo), and Sunday, July 3, food will be served by the Women's Board of the Museum of New Mexico.
Artists and musicians:
- Sharon Naranjo Garcia (Santa Clara Pueblo)
- Martha Arquero (Cochiti Pueblo)
- Jared Tso (Navajo)
- Ruby Panana (Zia Pueblo)
- Franklin Peters (Zuni)
- Jacob Shije Trio and Southern Scratch (Tohono O’odham)
- Malcom Yepa (Jemez Pueblo)
- Marlon Magdalena (Jemez Pueblo)
- Ailani Swentzell (Santa Clara Pueblo)
- Event photography by Matthew Perez (Picuris Pueblo/Cochiti Pueblo)
- Additional artists and performances to be announced
Click here for a list of the Opening Weekend Saturday Events.
Click here for a list of the Opening Weekend Sunday Events.
This post and images are from the Museum of New Mexico Foundation’s Event listings.