The Museum of New Mexico Foundation supports the Museum of New Mexico system, focusing on fundraising for exhibitions and education programs, retail and licensing programs, financial management, advocacy and special initiatives. The Foundation was founded in 1962 by Thomas B. Catron III with the goal of providing private support for the four state museums in Santa Fe. The private, nonprofit Foundation enjoys a robust private-public partnership with the State of New Mexico, and has expanded to support eight historic sites statewide as well as the Office of Archaeological Studies.
- November 19, 2021, MNMF Membership Makes a Great Gift
- August 19, 2021, New Mexico Museum of Art Readies for The Railyard Renaissance
- April 1, 2021, Museum Shops Celebrate Spring Opening
- February 10, 2021, Securing the Future, Private Donors Create Museum of Indian Arts and Culture Exhibition Endowment Fund to Ensure Long-Term Support for Exhibitions
- January 4, 2021, Museum of New Mexico Foundation Suspends In-Person Retail Operations at its Four Santa Fe Museum Shops through March 31
- November 4, 2020, Neighbor helping Neighbor, Museum of New Mexico Foundation Shops Pop-Up!
- August 27, 2020, Museum of New Mexico Foundation partners with Native American Professional Parent Resources (NAPPR)